Saturday, June 29, 2013

Speaking of Toad Buttholes

Now I'm seeing butthole of toad in action in Brandon Jepson's Hot Tub (Play #5).  Apparently, they are locally sourced.

Libby Barnard (who has been working miracles all day) comes in with another prop and we stop to oooooh and aaaaaah.  These people deserve all they love they're getting. It's a sparkle-y pool cleaner net thingy that was a wire coat hanger about 10 minutes ago. "She's a wizard, and you can blog that!"  And I do.

Agastya Kohli and his cast are getting loopy. I don't know if they're just overtired (hello, day 2) or if it's just that you can't talk about toad buttholes for very long without going to some pretty goofy places.

The line "which mountain?" is cracking us up because one the characters is a witch.  Get it? Get?  

Ok, maybe I'm getting loopy too. 


1 comment:

Kymberlee said...

LOVE the title of this. I'm enjoying reading your posts. You're such a sassy chic.