Friday, June 28, 2013

lurking in play # 4

Dear Diary,

I was given permission to lurk.  I didn't want to creep out my new crush too much so I wandered away from the band and over to the rehearsal room for play #4, written by Jennifer Jasper and featuring Rob MacGregor, David Nail, Caitlin Francis and Hannah Schnabel and directed by Julia Griffin.

I hear something about "breastfeeding on the left tittie".   (The blocking is hilarious on this!)

I also just heard the director say, "You know, she could probably eat your soul in a minute."


I don't know where this is going but it's kind of awesome.  (The audience might need a squeegee to wipe off the "ewww" after this but come on, that's why we like it, isn't it?)

Hearts and Flowers,

Kymberlee

PS, Somehow the bassoon is factoring into this play.  What?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh-huh…huh-huh-huh…You said "squeegee"…huh-huh, huh-huh-huh…

Kymberlee said...

I keep my word!