- When the designers were called up to the stage, Erin Fetridge did the worm.
- A certain playwright may or may not have been attempting to stack the deck with themes of his or her choosing. My favorite: There will be Blood.
- There is a delightful rumor that a member of the band plays the saw.
- Roy Stanton's honest, emotional response to winning the Mazen award actually made me a bit teary in an Oscar-acceptance speech sort of way. Congratulations, Roy!
- That legendary 14/48 spirit of risk and generosity is already in the air. I've heard people talk about it but tonight I felt it and I already want more. This thing is like a drug, people.
If you miss anything tomorrow, you'll have only yourself to blame. Get your tickets now.