Saturday, June 29, 2013

from the danger zone


A little behind the scenes in the danger zone of the shop.  People are always trying to keep me away from power tools (for good reason).  Fortunately, there are people who know how to use them because they make cool things like TELEPHONE BOOTHS IN ONE DAY and magical balloon-laden glitter portals like this one featured in John Farrage's play Kings last night:

Photo by Joe Iano Photography
I am DYING to see what they come up with tonight!  Come out to the show at 8:00 or 10:30, get your Pride on and see what these fabulous artists have been creating for you in a handful of hours on a hot, sticky Saturday in Seattle.

A side note:  While I'm typing this in the dark, cool theater, the band is sounding amazing singing something that sounds like Latin.  I think I might have heard the word "gonorrhea". 

No comments: