- Your new favorite band, The Broad Strokers, is even better than yesterday's new favorite band Raccoons in Heat.
- A Goddess of Destruction channeling Judge Judy.
- Two words: parallel universes.
- Totally gratuitous girl-on-girl action.
- You want know how to smile like the Mona Lisa.
- You know that Miracle Max and Valerie are the perfect couple.
- Seven, seven, seven, seven, seven, seven.
- You will learn the dire consequences of recreational sex. So educational.
- I'm out of words to describe how the design team has outdone themselves.
- You want to be able to tell your grandchildren (or your sister's grandchildren if you're not into procreation) that YOU WERE THERE.
- These artists aren't just working out of their comfort zones; they are being thrown out of their comfort zones.
- At 11:00 this morning, I was already seeing committed performances when these actors had 9 whole hours before opening night to keep getting better.
- The gods demand it.
- Last night a lot of the artists talked about doing something new. Tonight they are talking about stretching themselves. I'm not sure, but I think these are different things. This show isn't just the adrenaline of doing a bunch of scary things in a short amount of time, they are pushing the limits of their very best selves.
Saturday, June 29, 2013
14 Reasons That You Should Come to 14/48 Tonight
I'm making a list, all internet journalism-style. These are not the only reasons. I could probably write 1,400 but THERE'S NO TIME! Feel free to add your own.