Saturday, June 29, 2013

a little sticky the morning after

Dear Diary,

I woke up disheveled and a little sore and sticky this morning.  I feel more vulnerable and somehow more grown up all at the same time.

I'm not a virgin anymore.  None of us are.  We're all a little disheveled and wearing little, secrets smiles. 

It's Pride weekend and the vibe of many of the plays last night had that resonance.  There was a feeling of not holding back and of letting things out of the closet.  I will write a bit more about that later but for now,  I will just say that today started with Joe Zavadil offering me Monkey Bread

When he asked me what I thought about it this wonder of sticky sweetness, I could only blush a little and mumble, "It's like an orgasm in my mouth."

And so begins day two.  The Devil is in the details.

With a sigh of delight and anticipation,

Kymber

No comments: