Friday, June 28, 2013

wrong in the most delicious way

Dear Diary,

I have so much to tell you.  I saw so many things tonight.  So many wrong things (but wrong in the most delicious way) and so many wonders!   My crush from earlier has been replaced by the newly crowned Drag Queen from Play #7.

I'm a little wiped out but I decided I have to stay for the next show which starts in 20 minutes.  I had a nice chat with Jodi-Paul a few minutes and go tell him how fabulous this experience has been.  I told him it's a beautiful thing and it is. 

I'll write more when I get home and I'm all snuggled in bed with my teddy bear.  For now, I'll say that there is lobby full of people who are waiting for the seven plays that will not disappoint. 

The writers are on their way home ready to write 7 more plays for tomorrow.

(Yawn)

xoxo,

me






No comments: