Thursday, June 20, 2013

Intimate thoughts by EBF

As a member of the Steering Committee I think it's important that all of the SC members get a chance to put ourselves into the different positions that come along during the fest. So, yeah,  I'm blogging this weekend. And you know what? I'm oddly nervous and excited in a way I haven't been for a while. I want to do justice to the gauntlet thrown down by Teri "meow"  Lazzara with her short, stylish film montages from last fest. It's not gonna be easy but if you know me I love a challenge.
Prosecco helps, fyi.

1 comment:

Kymberlee said...

Your sassy, supportive spirit comes through. I like it and look forward to reading more of it.

I'm blogging next weekend and have the same feeling about filling shoes. Yay for nervous energy and stepping outside the comfort zone.