Saturday, August 1, 2009

Playwright update: Becky Bruhn

Email received 4:39 AM.

On the way out of the theatre tonight, a friend told me I should "stretch myself" and write a serious script. Um, no. I don't do that. Plus, it's not a good idea to stray on Saturday. This gal's opinion. But something ended up getting lodged in my brain, something serious, and I could not get rid of it. I fought the idea for two hours then finally realized I just had to do it. It may not be the fault of my friend but I want to kill him. I'm done now - it's 4:30am. Damn.

Wow. Methinks this theme was a bit more...'difficult' than the last one, no?

And PS, killing is never a good idea.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Hi there Becky, are you Amanda's sister? Long ago lost contact with her, would like to catch up. If it isn't too much trouble, would you please ask her to email me at designphilosophy@hotmail.com

Thanks so much,
Cheers, Donna