Friday, August 7, 2009

the buzz gets louder

Nick Garrison (sophmore director, long time 14/48 actor) says his play by Kelleen is "F&*%ing hysterical." He can't wait to see which 2 actresses he gets.
He is sitting with Charles Smith who promised last nigh, in the interests of "set your kitchen on fire" that he would just yell at Nick all day if he got into his show. (to keep Nick on his toes)
Looks like it won't be today. Sad, I was looking forward to seeing that go down.

Someone up in the back say's "I was peeing before he even said anything." Not sure what that is referring too. But 14/48 has made me pee my pants about 47 times in the past so I understand.

Charles says "I just want this to get started, I have lines to memorize and I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE!!"

It is time almost 30 actors are about to learn what the day will hold...

No comments: