Friday, August 6, 2010

Overheard at Lunch

"I'm just doing double rice krispies instead of a salad."

"We have to go to Meghan's house to get a stuffed animal." "I need my elephant."

(Theme from "Call Me" being whistled.)

"The first rule of theatre: Audiences love a man in a dress and a woman without pants."

(Faint strains of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer float in from somewhere in the building.)

"There's a tuba! Or wait, was that your phone?"

"Why is the soup pink?"

"Brian, did you know you're left-handed?" "Like I don't have enough to think about right now."

"Who are you? I mean, I know who you are, but who are you today?"

(There's those Blue Angels!!!!! Fuck yeah!)

"Hey, how are you?" "Good." "How's it going so far?" "Uh...good."

"Last time I did 14/48, I put four people in pasties." "That was me!"

"Are you the sexy wizard?"

No comments: