Saturday, August 7, 2010

Food Coma/ Earnestness Sets In

After lunch, there has been a mixture of food coma and surge of creativity. Simultaneously. There are naps, and there is screaming. One thing seems not to affect the other. Also, I might just be hallucinating, but it seems as if I have heard the phrase, "poop tree" several times now. But stories are sometimes told best in pictures:


Now they are doing a version of "Thinking Man" by Rodin. As bookends.


Gary Hernandez's surge of after-lunch creativity has led him to start bashing things with a hammer.


I have had the pleasure of listening to the glorious voice of Leslie Law since lunch. Albeit through a wall.


Someone is non-plussed. Or in a food coma.


Another seance circle.


"Whaaa?"


I declare dancing!


I see many liquor bottles behind Paul.


And now, to leave you with a pictoral representation of the earnestness of 14/48. See you all there!


No comments: