Friday, January 8, 2010

Q & A - MEGAN AHIERS - NEWEST STEERING COMMITTEE MEMBER

SLOOP: How do you feel with your first day as 14/48's newest Steering Committee member?

MEGAN: A little disconnected because I was gone all day, but I've been following the blog which I felt to be very informative and helpful.

SLOOP: Thank you. If I were to tell you there's a play tonight featuring aliens, how would that make you feel?

MEGAN: This would make me excited because I just saw Avatar in 3-D. Emphasis on the 3-D.

SLOOP: James Cameron wrote Avatar. Do you feel he could be a 14/48 invitee?

MEGAN: Based on the steering committee's criteria, I don't believe his work would be up to snuff. He's a pretty awful writer.

SLOOP: Favorite thing about being involved with 14/48?

MEGAN: The blog. (laughs)

SLOOP: Not sure how I feel about your laughter, but thank you anyway.

ALL COMPANY MEETING IN 20 MINUTES!
FIRST SHOW IN ONE HOUR AND 20 MINUTES!
THE EXCITEMENT IS PALPABLE...

No comments: