Saturday, January 16, 2010

2:22 in the AM

I've just wrapped up writing Play #7. It's called "Pretty Flowers" That's the title at 2:22 in the morning, so we'll see if it sticks after some shut eye. This is a 5 person play, which is a complete 180 from last night's assignment of 1 Man, 1 Woman.

With a theme like Somewhere Over the Rainbow, it took a little extra mulling tonight. There was a brief period where I was going to embark on a tale of 5 people in an elevator. Just to see if it could be done. (I've decided it can't...at least not this time) This is Play #7!!! Gotta close out the evening big. I was really hoping I could justify the band singing "Rock the Casbah" to close out the night, but alas, that's not where the script wound up.

Should be another fun day tomorrow regardless.
toodles, *g'night*