Friday, January 15, 2010

Disclaimer


I am computer illiterate and I don't type too good. Furthermore, I think I am way funnier than in actuality I actually am. More furthermore, I have a problem with redundancy. And most of my facts are bullshit. And I start sentences with whatever 'and' is, part of speechwise, which I know is wrong, but not specifically "why" it's wrong. Also, I am wearing Shawn Belyea's "name" tag. Oh, and I use rabbit ears "too much".

Plus, Peter Dylan O Connor, shown here on the left, is a dweeb.

4 comments:

(egg) said...

Who's complaining? I will see them in the Punching Tent (tm).

Sloop Bell said...

I think your bloggin' is REAL nice...
now could you describe the virgins for me again...
like what they're wearing...
if their seductively eating a strawberry...

Becky said...

I think "and" is a conjunction. NOT that I'm interested in entering into the Punching Tent (tm) with Gannon.

Paul Mullin said...

Do you down sell your acting like this? Stop with the excuses. Write like you're Keruoac on Meth. No thinking!