Friday, January 16, 2009

So here's my thing...

I don't think I want to video any of the plays. I just don't. Because honestly, if you aren't here, you'll never get what happened. Video is so different than the live. So I just don't want to make these plays anything they aren't. So I am not putting up any recording of what just happened, and what is happening right now. 14/48 was meant to be experienced, which is why people keep coming back to sold out shows. I'm sure Matthew has some glorious pictures of the whole thing and I think it's better that way.

If you don't think it's better that way, just quit your bitchin' and come tomorrow.

----

So i'm almost done uploading the theme video. While we're waiting, here are some themes that were thrown into the ice cream cone in hopes of being picked. Get ready:

Look What I Did
Hell Is For Children
Fish Stories
What You Did With Your English Minor
Why Are Fetishes Weird?
Worn Out And Almost Finished
Ball of Confusion
God Is So Not Dead
Who Ate My Chicken?
Runnin' With The Devil
It Wasn't That Much Fun

and finally:

I Think I Might Have Just Crapped My Pants

Who knew? I think we should hang onto some of these.

No comments: