Friday, January 16, 2009

A New Theme

I am uploading a video right now to just show the theme picked, rather than tell you.

Ok I will tell you.

NO!

Ha.

Round one is over, and everyone seems to be feeling at least one of the following things:

A little more confident they can pull it off.
Scared they won't remember lines or blocking now that the initial "can we do this" rush is done.
Can I have one more beer?
What were we worried about?
Oh SHIT I better look at my script again.
I can't believe I learned all those lines, remembered all the blocking, ate fried chicken, smoked 5 cigarettes and got through it all, and...NOW I have to do it again.
(Or now I GET to do it again. It depends.)

Who knows. I don't know what people are thinking. But I see a bunch of smiles and laughing, and that makes it a good day.

Video and theme very soon.

No comments: