Friday, January 8, 2010

FISCHNALLER UPDATE

SLOOP: Troy, can you describe to me the show you're in today?

TROY: It's good. It's a Scot Augustson play and it's very good. The show is about three strangers who get stuck at an airport and must share a hotel room together.

SLOOP: I overheard you telling Carol (Roscoe) that you would not be wearing a clown outfit when you enter. What was this about?

TROY: Yes, I was just assuring Carol that I would not be wearing a clown outfit when the show started. You see, Chris, I have a bit of a reputation for being an a**hole.

ANNIE LAREAU (while passing by): I agree with this.

TROY: You see, Annie agrees.

*Thank you, Troy! Your candid answers are much appreciated and, I think I can speak for all of us when I say, we look forward to see you, Stan and Allison kick off the new decade with show number one!*

No comments: