Friday, July 30, 2010

The Very Capable Hands Of...

Bassist Dave Pascal noted during the meeting last night that the band was particularly diverse and flexible, and he wasn't kidding. While traveling the TOJ campus for this next barrage of blog entries*, any time I was within earshot of the band something new and exotic could be discerned. I mean, you've got Beth Fleenor on top of the cojón, an instrument I'd never heard of before that fits right in with the latin sound to the theme that they've worked out...

The 14/48 Band, folks, always a surprise, always satisfying.

*These entries are not pulled out of my ass, people.

2 comments:

(egg) said...

*If they were, would they be posted more quickly?

I'M KIDDING
SIT DOWN

the beige one said...

Hey, more bloggers would be more than welcome!