In the mean time, your directors have drawn scripts! In order of performance, we have:
1. How Barbara Bush Rescues America, by Josef Krebs, directed by Mazen recipient Jose Amador.
2. The Feast, by Louis Broome, directed by Nik Perleros.
3. Whirlpool Bath, by Sean Nelson, directed by Wayne Rawley
4. There Are Three Ravens, by Pattie Miles Van Beuzekom, directed by Stan Shields
5. Hold, by Nick Stokes, directed by Erik Van Beuzekom
6. The Fourth Wall Kid, by Emily Conbere, directed by Jennifer Jasper
7. There Are at Least Two Lukes at Ballard High School, by Susan Stahl, directed by Paul Budraitis
There you have it. We participants are hearing the morning rundown now. Stick around for a day of info and ruminations courtesy of your humble team of bloggers.