Saturday, January 14, 2012

Meet Your Kitchen Staff: Gina Malvestuto

Question 1:
What is your middle name?

G: Christine.

Question 2:
What do you do in real life?

G: Work for a coffee company, just starting as a fashion stylist, and I'm about to go back to school to get my Masters in Education so I can teach theater. I'm also a mom.
E: Damn. That's a lot! How old are the kids?
G: 2 and 12.

Question 3:
How did you start doing 14/48?
G: Peter Dylan O'Connor needed volunteers, so I stepped up.

E: How do you know Peter?
G: We've known each other for a long time, we used to perform with Piece of Meat theatre.

Question 4:
What's next?/INSERT PLUG!

G: Collaborating on a piece with Rhonda Sykowski. I will be writing/acting in it, we begin rehearsals in April and it will run in May. Oh, and TPS auditions! I haven't done them in awhile, but now I can do mom monologues!

No comments: