Saturday, January 14, 2012

Meet Your Kitchen Staff: Alex Samuels

Question 1:
What is your middle name?

A: Victor.

Question 2:
What do you do in real life?
A: I am an actor, on the steering committee of 14/48, the casting director for Theater Schmeater, and a waiter at a restaurant in Capitol Hill.

E: Do you like waiting tables? What would you like to be doing?
A: Well I'd like to be retired and living on an island. But I don't hate my job. I like it.

Question 3:
How did you start doing 14/48?
A: I started in the kitchen in the early 2000s, with ConWorks and all that. I was familiar with the food business and I wanted to be a part of it, I think initially I got involved through Shawn Belyea. Eventually I jumped on the steering committee, since I was involved with Schmee I had the ability to bring a lot of virgins in.

Question 4:
What's next?/INSERT PLUG!
A: Nothing, actually. TBA.

No comments: