Friday, January 13, 2012

Location, Potential

I have arrived in the tech booth, and to be honest-- the view of the stage is kind of shitty. I will be straddling a table only to see the tops of heads, but it will have to do-- the 8:00 p.m. show is BEYOND sold out. Somehow we have crammed over forty extra chairs inside the house, and people will be standing in addition to that.
John Allis is downstairs. He will be popping in and out of the audience for a different experience. Tomorrow we will swap, and I will get a chance to review at audience level.

With my poor man's hot toddy (fashioned from free condiments found in the Bullitt and a small bottle of Maker's from Andy Jensen), I can feel the energy in the crowd, and the potential for great work is totally present.

Let's start this shit!

No comments: