Saturday, January 14, 2012

Interview with A Virgin


Rather than make some crack about virgins, I'm gonna take the high road and let it lie. I know, it's unlike me and I feel weird. But alas, on we go!

I had a chance to sit down with the lovely virgin 14/48 actor Adria LaMorticella (which sounds like a delicious cheese and is one of the reasons I like her so much) and how she felt about her very first time last night. (Must...resist...sex...joke.)

What's been the scariest part of this process?
"Scariest part was going last and waiting to go on when everyone else was relieved and finished."

What's the most exciting part?
"As soon as I got out there, the audience was so supportive and fun. I had to rub caro syrup blood all over someone and I got it all in my hair...but that was fun!"

What are you playing tonight?
"I'm playing a DUDE on a dating show. So I've gotten to play my two roles that I think i play most often which is 16 year old girls and men."

No comments: