Saturday, January 14, 2012

Meet Your Kitchen Staff: Katie Driscoll

Question 1:
What is your middle name?

K: Ann.
E: No 'e?'
K: No 'e.'
E: Do you wish you had an 'e?'
K: I would like to be more original, but I would also like my middle name to be Jane.
E: Like KJ?
K: Yeah. Yeah.

Question 2:
What do you do in real life?
K: I'm a manager for a landscaping company. 

E: Seen any crazy shit?
K: Yeah! Couldn't find the house once. We had to part two bushes to see it.

Question 3:
How did you start doing 14/48?
K: I was asked by Shawn Belyea to act [Katie was an actor in last weekend's edition]. I volunteered this weekend in the kitchen because I love it. It's like crack. I need more crack, you know?

Question 4:
What's next?/INSERT PLUG!
K: I just accepted a staff position at Annex Theatre, as Facilities Manager. Other than that, I am waiting for my next chance to hop on stage.

No comments: