Friday, July 31, 2009

The Wall

Have you hit it yet?

I sure as shit haven't! Though I wouldn't complain if someone brought me an iced coffee. {EDIT: Deb Fialkow is getting me one, securing her position as the best. person. ever.} So never mind.

I'm up here in the theatre again, listening to some jams being concocted by the band. Hearing some original stuff, along with some Star Trek, some You Shook Me All Night Long...it's sounding pretty great I must say.

Ladies and gentleman, Lou Butler is in the building, and she is already stage managing up a storm. Shawn Belyea and Tim Hyland are on the stage, overseeing things and making sure the tech stuff, lights, etc. are, you know, working. There is a big ass scrim that can be backlit in beautiful, rich colors... I am hoping that its taken advantage of.

It's almost three and the time for the director's meeting is upon us. Wow, that went fast. It's pretty amazing how fast this whole process is. (Hint: Very) Tech starts pretty shortly after that.

No comments: