Friday, July 31, 2009

Peggy Gannon just entered the building.

She is here to eat. And also, possibly help.

Jodi-Paul is both manning the door and folding programs. He is keeping it real, as they say.

Playwrights are showing up again and injecting some much needed rejuvenation into the proceedings. Afterall, these guys just rested up all day. Well, at least in Chris Haddad's case, I can't speak for the others.

RANDOM QUOTE TAKEN COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT: Deb Fialkow:"Is that my butt? Yep, that's my butt." And then later on: "Not only was it my butt, it was my boy on my butt."

Tech is over, now, and went over without many complications (from what I hear). Actors - those still not doing the last minute rehearsals, anyway -band members, and tech crew are coming downstairs to partake in this delicious QFC chicken. It's funny how delicious chicken can pick up a room -- Energy is definitely picking up; everyone's at the point where they're realizing, "Holy Shit, we're actually gonna do this."

Because guess what. Curtain in 1 hour, 28 minutes.

No comments: