Thursday, September 6, 2012

Good night!

Your humble blogger is signing off for the night. I have to work tomorrow (how did this happen?) so I'll be leaving you in the very capable hands of John Allis and Jose Amador. I'll be back on Saturday, covering day two of the chaos as 14/48 goes boldly where no 14/48 has gone before... outdoors!

Speaking of, I don't think I've mentioned it so far, and it bears repeating all weekend: a HUGE thank you to Seattle Center for letting us come down and play as part of the Next 50 festival. And many thanks to the Seattle Center tenants who are graciously opening up their spaces to us as well - Seattle Repertory Theatre, Intiman, McCaw Hall, Theatre Puget Sound, and more that I'm sure I'm forgetting.

Have no fear, pictures will be on the way soon!

Good night, and good luck.

No comments: